How to Buy

Welcome to Anka Sport’s website. Shopping with us, via internet, is easy, comfortable, and most importantly safe. We invite you to discover a new way of making and ordering sports clothing.
Our designs are unique because they originate in the mind of our clients. We work together with them to transform their idea into their dreamed sports uniform. Our goal and desire is to satisfy you, our client, with what you specify. We strive to attain an end product with the fabric, cut, color, name, number, text type, etc. that meets exactly with what you specified.

Are you ready to share your ideal uniform with us? Contact us via email, phone, or we can schedule a meeting. Let us guide you or provide you with a proposal and a price quote that you cannot resist.


  • Add the product you want by clicking or selecting “buy”. This “buy” icon is on or next to the product you want.
  • Check the items in your cart and verify these are correct. Then click on the button “Proceed to Checkout”.
  • Register as a new user and complete all the information requested on the screen.
  • If you already have an account with us, login with email and password.
  • Choose a payment method and you are done.
  • Remember to download the format for your order and provide us with your order information, for each uniform (size, name, and number). Once the format has been completed, send us an email, with your order number and attach this document.

Are you are looking for a uniform that is not in our site?  Do you have a special design and need to talk to someone?

Call us : +1 (713) 302-7152, send an email:, fill out the Contact form, or use our online chat assistant. We will be ready to help you.

  • Pay with your credit card via Pay Pal.
  • Deposit or wire transfer to one of the following accounts:
    • Bank:Bank of America
      • Account number:5860 3662 7492
      • Swift:111000025
      • Account name: Anka Sport LLC.

To process your order we need a down payment of 60% of your grand total (including your shipping, if it applies). The remaining 40% needs to be paid before your order ships.

Once you make your deposit send us an email: and include your order number, the amount you deposited, and the payment method you chose. We will then confirm your deposit via email or with a phone call. Congrats your order is now lined up to be produced.

The estimated time for producing your order is 7 to 15 business days, beginning the day you make your down payment deposit. If shipping applies add the shipping days to the production days.
Personalized sports clothing takes a bit a time but it is worth your wait.
Please check that the format you completed and sent is correct according to our size chart

If you need an invoice send us your information via email and we will send it to you.

Changes can be made on your order (size, name, number, color, team emblem, etc.), meanwhile your order is lined up to be produced. Once productions begins changes cannot be made and you cannot cancell your order. Remember we are making your order based on your personal request, therefore there are no changes, cancellations or refunds.

As soon as your order is complete, we will send you and email with the tracking number so you call follow the delivery.

You can contact us vía:



Uniform design by our graphic design department.


Name, number and logo included in all of our uniforms.


We ship worldwide



Click on the Anka to begin a conversation or send us an email:

× Help?